Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Welcome y'all!




Welcome to Southern Gal in SoCal! My name is Molly and I'm a girl who was born and raised on the beautiful beaches of the Florida Gulf Coast. Almost three months ago, I left my family, friends and the only home that I'd ever known to venture out to sunny Southern California to start a life together with my boyfriend, Chris (and our pup, Red)! Let me tell you, it has been quite an eye-opening adventure (and a culture shock) for this girl! Many of our friends and family have been curious about what our life has been like out here and a blog seemed like the perfect way to keep everyone updated (and a way to channel some creativity)! I have always loved other people's blogs and what a better time to start one than when you are starting a new year in a new place and starting a new career?! So I hope you enjoy the blog and it gives you a little window into our new lives on the West Coast!




No comments:

Post a Comment